[复制链接]
发表于 2017-8-29 20:24:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

您尚未登录,立即登录享受更好的浏览体验!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册(register)

x

登录/注册后可看大图
S H I P    S H A P E
井 然 有 序 的 战 舰
A fleet of Japanese vessels from Yamada-Ken!
Yamada-Ken 建造的日本舰船船队!

If you read Minecraft.net a lot, 23 hours a day, seven days a week, including Christmas/your wedding day (like you're supposed to) you've likely noticed that we enjoy our boat builds. We've featured fisher boats, perfect for trying to catch a bite, these Black Sails inspired ships, perfect for your classic pirate, and whatever the heck this awesome boat is supposed to be, perfect for... well, anyone who loves awesome things!
  如果你一周七天,不管是圣诞节还是你的婚礼,每天都花23小时阅读Minecraft.net上的文章的话(你就应该这么做),你可能会注意到,我们很喜欢舰船类型的建筑。我们推荐过渔夫的船,它非常适合抓鱼;我们推荐过黑帆之船,它非常适合实现海盗梦;并且,我们也推荐过最棒的船只,它很适合喜欢炫酷东西的人们!

But ace as all these boats are, they might as well be a school of herring when compared with vessels we're featuring today - a fleet of Japanese ships, recreated in meticulous detail!
  但是作为这些船只中的王牌,相比较于今天我们将要介绍的内容——精心制作的日本舰船船队而言,以往的只能称为一群鲱鱼罢了。

These ships are the work of Minecraft builder, Yamada-Ken. I first encountered one when I was bobbing through the high seas of Planet Minecraft and found the IJN Battleship Yamato. I was impressed by Yamada-Ken's level of detail, and his smart use of TNT cannons to show the Yamato's might. FIRE!
  这些船只都是Minecraft建筑师 Yamada-Ken 的作品。在我遨游在PMC公海海域时,我遇到了他们的作品之一 —— 日本大和号战列舰。我被 Yamada-Ken 对细节的注重程度所启发,他巧妙地运用了TNT大炮展示大和一族的可能性。开火!

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

“Originally, I had an interest in warships and had made efforts to make plastic kits of them,” explains Yamada-Ken to me. “But I found it tiring to paint the kit and so was seeking for another way to enjoy building warships with total flexibility.”
  “起初,我对军舰很感兴趣,然后我就努力去制作它们的塑料模型,”Yamada-Ken 向我解释道,“但是我发现为模型涂色很累,所以我就去寻找另一种灵活性较强的建造军舰的方式。”

It was Yamada-Ken's search for a more flexible building medium that helped him find our game. “I figured out that Minecraft would be great for building ships since I can start from scratch and I have no limit of which ship I [can] build.”
  正是由于Yamada-Ken对另一种灵活性较强的建造军舰的方式的搜索,这帮助了他找到了我们的游戏。“我发现Minecraft对于建造船只来说是很棒的,因为我能够直接从头开始,我所能够建造的船只没有限制。”

The restrictions of plastic models gone, Yamada-Ken started considering how to use different aspects of Minecraft to create more detailed ships. “I can use the blocks with the colors I want,” he says. “I could also make interior and fit TNT cannons which cannot be done with plastic kits.”
  摆脱了塑料模型的限制,Yamada-Ken 便开始考虑使用Minecraft不同的材料来建造更加细节化的船的方式。“我可以使用拥有我想用的颜色的方块,”他说道,“我也能进行船体内部的内饰或安放TNT大炮,完成这些塑料模型所不能做到的事情。”

登录/注册后可看大图

Yamada-Ken started playing Minecraft “about three and a half years ago” at a Minecraft club in his school (all good schools have a Minecraft club – don't argue with my sweeping generalisation there, this is now a fact). But after convincing his parents to buy him the game, Yamada-Ken spent a surprising amount of time not focusing on building. “Initially I did not build anything and just played survival mode for about a year.”
  Yamada-Ken是在“大约三年半以前”开始玩Minecraft的,当时他加入了他们学校的Minecraft俱乐部(所有好学校都拥有Minecraft俱乐部,不要因我这笼统概括的说法与我争论,这确实是事实)。但在说服他的父母为他买游戏之后,Yamada-Ken在建筑以外的方面花了大量的时间。“起初我没有建造任何东西,只是玩了一年左右的生存模式。”

It's a way of playing the game he's keen to return to. “Another interest I have is playing survival mode of Minecraft with some mods. Because I always build in creative mode, I haven't played survival mode for a while and I often miss it.” Nooooo! We want more ace builds, dude!
  这是他渴望回归的一种游戏方式。“我的另一个兴趣就是装一些Mod,然后玩生存模式。因为我总是在创造模式中建筑,我玩生存模式的时间并不长,所以我经常很想玩。”不不不!我们想要更多王牌建筑啊,先生!

We're just kidding of course – Yamada-Ken is free to play Minecraft however he chooses – though if he had to pick a favourite amongst his fleet, which ship would he choose?
  当然,我们只是在开玩笑—— Yamada-Ken 可以随意按照他想要的方式去游玩Minecraft —— 不过,如果他不得不在舰队中挑选一个最喜欢船的话,他会选择哪艘船呢?

“My favourite one is the Kaga-class battleship.”
  “我最喜欢的一艘是加贺级战列舰”。

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

An impressive ship indeed, and we're particularly enthralled by the choice of a pumpkin block as a masthead. Yamada-Ken explains that the Kaga has a rich history. “[It] has three other sister ships and they are Tosa, Satsuma, and Owari. Those names are taken from the names from the feudal states in Japan which existed [a] long long time ago.”
  它的确是一艘令人印象深刻的船,我们都被其用南瓜方块做船头的选择所吸引。Yamada-Ken 解释道,这艘船拥有丰富的历史。“它有三艘同型船,”

So of all his builds, why is this his favourite? “The reason why I like this one the most is because Kaga class is the first battleship I made,” he explains. “and through the constructions of all four Kaga-class battleships I learned the basics of building battleships.
  所以在他的所有建筑中,为什么这是他最喜欢的一艘船呢?“我最喜欢这艘船的原因是,它是我建造的第一艘战列舰,”他解释道,“并且在四艘加贺级战列舰的建造过程中,我了解了建造战列舰的基本技巧。”

“For example, the distinct shape of the bow and a unique bridge that is often called "pagoda mast". I was able to utilize these things I learned for the later creations including this Yamato.”
  “举个例子,独特的弓形和独特的桥通常被称为‘塔桅’。我能够将这些了解的东西用于未来的建筑中,包括这艘大和号。”

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

Click through the slideshow above and you'll see Yamada-Ken's impressive array of naval battleships. But has he ever considered leaving the waters for a different kind of build?
  浏览上面的图片,你能够看到 Yamada-Ken 令人印象深刻的海军军舰系列。但他有没有考虑过离开水域,换一种不同的建筑类型呢?

Indeed he has, thanks to interacting with the wider Minecraft community. “Through twitter, I [have] had a chance to be acquainted with those who build huge structures such as castles or traditional shrines in Japan. So I am also interested in building those, although, to me, it looks like it would take much more effort than building warships.”
  他确实有,感谢与更广阔的Minecraft社区互动。“通过推特,我能够和能够建造巨型建筑的人熟悉,这些巨型建筑包括城堡和日本的传统祭坛。所以我也对建筑那些东西很感兴趣,但是,对我来说,相比建造战列舰而言,那需要费更多的功夫。”

Not necessarily! For example, the castle I recently built in twenty minutes out of rotten flesh took very little effort. Marsh even said that it looked like I'd “put in no effort at all”. Bah. Everyone's a critic.
  不一定!举个例子,我最近用腐肉二十分钟建造出来的城堡只花了一点精力。Marsh 甚至说那座城堡看起来“一点都没费力气”。呸!每个人都是批判家。

登录/注册后可看大图

You can enjoy more of Yamada-Ken's spectacular seafaring work in this handy Twitter moment he's compiled. We'd recommend following him too - if only to see where his seafaring building skills take us next.
  你能通过他收集的推特瞬间来查看更多他的船只建筑。我们也推荐你关注他——只有这样才能查看他的航海建筑技能接下来会带给我们什么。

原文地址:https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/ship-shape
原文作者:Tom Stone
原文发布时间:2017/08/28

翻译者:c7w
翻译时间:2017/08/29

评分

参与人数 1人气 +3 金粒 +45 收起 理由
LocusAzzurro + 3 + 45 MCBBS有你更精彩~

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-29 20:29:31 | 显示全部楼层
我突然想到了红警3……
还有绕圈躲飞机的武藏号……
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-29 20:29:46 | 显示全部楼层
向军舰大佬低头! 做的太棒了 细节真的很好
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-29 21:05:51 | 显示全部楼层
果真大佬, 烟雾效果超棒!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-2 17:30:30 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(register)

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|Mcbbs.net ( 京ICP备15023768号-1 ) | 手机版本

GMT+8, 2017-11-25 10:04 , Processed in 0.079661 second(s), 8 queries , Memcache On.

"Minecraft"以及"我的世界"为Mojang Synergies AB的商标。本站与Mojang以及微软公司没有从属关系。

© 2010-2017 我的世界中文论坛 版权所有。本站原创图文内容版权属于原创作者,未经许可不得转载。

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表