您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册(register)

x
本帖最后由 1345979462 于 2017-8-26 17:55 编辑

登录/注册后可看大图
S P I T T I N G    I M A G E
如  出  一  辙
Elisthetic and Aequotis replicate this hallmark of British warplanes
Elisthetic 和 Aequotis 复建这一标志性的英国战机

“A build, no matter the size, can spark many feelings and emotions in anyone,” says Adam “Aequotis” Berry, one of the builders behind this magnificent Spitfire reproduction! He’s right, I think, as I remember a Minecraft replica of cheeseburger and lose my focus entirely.
  “一座建筑,不论规模大小,都可以燃起一个人的情感火花。”Adam “Aequotis” Berry这样说道,他是这座壮观建筑的重建者之一!我认为,他说的是对的,因为我一回想起用Minecraft重建的干酪肉饼时,我就完全走神了。

Mmmmmm cheeseburgers, with the cheese, on the burger. MMMMMMmmmmm... what was I writing about again?
  Mmmmmm,干酪肉饼,把新鲜的干酪放在美味的肉饼上。MMMMMMmmmmm……等下,为什么我又写了一遍干酪肉饼?

“I feel scale is subjective,” Adam says, causing me to come back to reality with a notably tasteless jolt. I wipe the drool from my face and try to scrub all trace of the greasy, delicious burger from my mind. “A city is certainly more significant than a plane, but think of this plane as me and my girlfriend trying something new together.”
  “我感觉建筑的规模是要凭经验的。”Adam这样说道,这导致我身体一抖,注意力回到了现实。我擦了擦嘴边的口水,尝试从我的脑海中擦去油腻,美味的汉堡的踪迹。“一座城肯定比一架飞机更重要,但是你可以把这架飞机想象成我和我女朋友共同尝试一些新东西后的产物。”

登录/注册后可看大图

Hey, this isn't nearly as impressive as the opening image! WHAT GIVES. Oh, this is actually a handy work-in-progress screen. Check out the gallery later in the article to see the build come together!
  嘿,这跟开头的图片一点都不一样!出什么情况了。哦,这其实是用手搭出来的轮廓,还没完工的一张截图。看看这篇博文后面的画廊来看看这建筑拼在一起的形态!

Aequotis has a lot of experience with Minecraft builds - he’s the owner of Cubed Community, the building team behind Westpoint, which we’ve featured on the site previously. However, he’s happy to be making something a bit different from his usual landscapes or environments. Especially as, this time, his partner Elisthetic is helping him out.
  Aequotis 在Minecraft建筑方面有很丰富的经验 —— 他是 Cubed Community ,即 Westpoint 背后的建筑团队的管理者,那也是我们网站之前的介绍内容。但是,他在建筑和普通的景观和环境不同的东西时,也是很高兴的。特别是,这次,他的伙伴 Elisthetic 帮助了他。

“The Spitfire is a thing of beauty,” Adam explains. “Ever since childhood I have found planes to be that one thing that keeps me dreaming. Luckily, one day, my girlfriend turned to me and said, ‘hey, let’s build it in Minecraft!’ So, one day later, we finished the Spitfire and poof! Here it is.”
  “Spitfire 也是美的一种,”Adam解释道,“自从童年以来,我就发现飞机总是令我幻想。幸运的是,有一天,我的女朋友找我然后说,‘嘿,让我们在Minecraft中重建它吧!’所以,一天以后,我们就完成了Spitfire!图片就在这儿。”

It’s a remarkable achievement for a day’s work, too, given that they’ve made it using the actual dimensions - something Aequotis isn’t necessarily able to do with his other builds. “Actual dimensions are unreachable at the scale that cities are made, where typically one block is equal to a metre,” he explains.
  考虑到他们是等比例的重建,花费一天的时间完成这样的工程,真是了不起的成就!——但是,并不是Aequotis所有的建筑都需要等比重建。“如果你重建类似城市这种规模的建筑的话,等比重建基本是不可完成的,因为比例是一个方块为一米。”他解释道。

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

Equally, it’s exactly this that appeals to him. “I got into Minecraft by accident, actually,” he says, “researching designs for an architectural class three years back. I happened upon some structures made of blocks and it piqued my interest. I decided to get involved; try my hand at the legendary block game! What compels me is the new friends, experiences and being able to build stuff that’d take waaaaay too long in real life. I’d rather not build a city by hand, if you get me.”
  与之相等的,是它对他有极大的吸引力。“其实,我是偶然进入Minecraft的,”他解释道,“那是三年前,我在调查一个建筑课程的时候。我看到了一些用方块组成的结构,然后它们吸引了我的兴趣。我决定参与其中,用我的双手亲自尝试一下这传说级的方块游戏!吸引我的地方有很多,我能遇到新朋友,在这世界中进行探索,我能够建造出现实世界中需要花费很长时间才能完成的东西。如果你找到我的话,我宁可不用手建造出一座城市。”

We do.
  我们知道。

With his community of likeminded block builders, Aequotis is able to achieve amazing feats of architecture. However, he says his dream build is his part-built solo passion project - the mysterious medieval woodland, Catalné, which we’ve also featured previously. (What can we say? Dude’s prolific and precise in equal measure.)
  和他志同道合的方块建筑师们一起,Aequotis能够实现惊人的建筑壮举。但是,他说道,他梦想中的建筑是目前部分建成的独奏激情的项目 —— 神秘中世纪的仙境,Catalné,之前我们也曾介绍过。(我们能说什么呢?他的作品不仅高产,而且质量好。)

登录/注册后可看大图

“It’s a massive project and a dream I’ve had since childhood - a massive medieval wonderland. So far it’s expanded beyond ‘big’, managing to blast my older solo projects out of the water, having hit a size of 2000x2000 blocks. All hand-placed.”
  “它是一项庞大的工程,也是我从小以来的梦想 —— 一处巨大的中世纪的仙境。迄今为止它的大小已经不可以用‘大’来描述了,它的大小要挑战我过去用水建成的单人作品,其大小为 2000x2000 个方块。所有的方块都是用手逐个放置的。”

登录/注册后可看大图

So, given that he’s already making his Minecraft dream, what’s next on the horizon? What could possibly compete with Catalnè? “After that’s finished, I think I’ll likely try a city reminiscent of Turkey. The architecture and diversity truly interests me and I’d like to mix things up with a modernist touch.
  所以,考虑到他正在建造他梦想中的建筑,接下来会怎么样呢?什么建筑能够挑战Catalnè呢?“在那建筑完成之后,我认为我会尝试重建一座土耳其怀旧风的城市。我觉得那里的建筑和文化的多样化十分有趣,我也喜欢用现实主义风格将东西混合在一起。”

“Typically, I work on multiple maps at the same time, while making small projects and tiny builds to spark imagination and keep me motivated. You never know what will pop up, since the possibilities in Minecraft are endless. This Spitfire took around four hours of planning, then two hours of building. At one point we realised the wings were on upside-down after an accident, though.”
  “我经常同时制作多张地图,这能够让小型项目的灵感火花充分释放,不断给我启发。你不知道什么时候会突然出现一个新点子,因为Minecraft所提供的可能性是无限大的。这艘Spitfire的计划大概花了我四个小时,然后的两个小时用来建筑,虽然中途我们意识到机翼颠倒了。”

登录/注册后可看大图

So, bearing that in mind, what advice would he give to novice builders just spreading their wings (geddit? WINGS – LIKE ON A PLANE!!!)? “My best advice is always practice and look at images. Doing a build straight off the starting line is gonna end badly. It’s best to plan first, observe similar builds and form ideas. Try replicating a build style you’re interested in. Apart from that, just asking a friend for advice and talking about stuff is an excellent way to conjure new ideas. Plus, keep chocolate nearby as it’s brilliant brain fuel - yep!”
  所以,将其铭记于心,他会给建筑新手哪些建议,让他们展开建筑的翅膀呢?(懂吗?翅膀,机翼,就像飞机上的那样!!!)“我的建议永远是多加练习,多看一些图片。直接开始建筑的结局往往会很糟糕。首先有计划是最好的,观察类似的建筑,形成建筑的相关理念。请尝试重建你感兴趣的建筑类型。除此之外,你也可以向你的朋友寻求建议,和他们讨论一些问题,这也是一种能够冒出极棒新点子的方式。另外,在你的身边放几块巧克力,作为大脑的燃料——是的!”

I’m glad he just said that, because to make up for the glaring lack of cheeseburgers around the office, I’m now stuffing my face with chocolate. I’ll have to wrap this article up soon as a result ‘cos now the melted remnants have smudged into the keyboard and all the keys are stuck and Tom's threatened to fire me if he catches me licking it clean again.
  我很高兴他刚刚说了巧克力,因为为了弥补办公室周边干酪肉饼的短缺,我现在就正在吃巧克力。因为我需要快点写完这篇文章,所以结果就是已经融化的巧克力滴落在了我的键盘上,所有的按键都被黏住了。Tom恐吓我说,如果他下次再抓到我舔键盘的话,就把我解雇。”

While I do that, why don’t you go and check out Elisthetic and Aequotis’ build and, if you want to keep up to date with what they’re doing, follow Elisthetic and Aequotis on Twitter and at his CubedCommunity website?
  在我舔键盘的时候,你为什么不去看看 Elisthetic 和 Aequotis 的建筑呢?如果你想第一时间知道他们在做什么的话,你也可以在推特上跟随 ElistheticAequotis ,或者看看他的 CubedCommunity 网站。

原文地址:https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/spitting-image
原文作者:Emily Richardson
原文发布时间:2017/08/26

翻译者:c7w
翻译时间:2017/08/26

评分

参与人数 1人气 +3 金粒 +40 收起 理由
LocusAzzurro + 3 + 40 MCBBS有你更精彩~

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-26 17:57:52 | 显示全部楼层
画风。。。好搞笑

点评

老哥你看第一张配图下面的那句话了没→_→  详情 回复 发表于 2017-8-26 17:58
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-8-26 17:58:53 | 显示全部楼层

老哥你看第一张配图下面的那句话了没→_→
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-30 00:27:43 | 显示全部楼层
干酪肉饼
你是不是没去过M记

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-2 17:29:57 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(register)

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|Mcbbs.net ( 京ICP备15023768号-1 ) | 手机版本

GMT+8, 2017-11-25 09:55 , Processed in 0.128127 second(s), 8 queries , Memcache On.

"Minecraft"以及"我的世界"为Mojang Synergies AB的商标。本站与Mojang以及微软公司没有从属关系。

© 2010-2017 我的世界中文论坛 版权所有。本站原创图文内容版权属于原创作者,未经许可不得转载。

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表